Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Question

Hallo my friends......did you think I had disappeared of the face of this earth? It would be understandable if you thought that. Really.....quite understandable, if I do say so myself.

Well, I got to admit, that I seem to have a problem. Someone wisely pointed it out to me and yes, as much as it pains me, I had to admit that that person was right. The problem seems to be, that I have trouble balancing my time between the animals in this house (which I dearly love, as you all know), family (household), friends and my crafts. It seems, since being back in Mississippi, my life has mostly revolved around the animal world (dogs, cats and horses). Everything else has sort of fallen to the wayside. So, HOW do I fix this problem. Anybody have any suggestions? How do you find that perfect balance? Or is there such a thing? Do we just have different priorities at times or is it something else?

Well....on to the Tuesday question:

If you could knit, crochet or sew anywhere in the world, where would it be? Italy? Spain? Also please let me know why you would choose that place.


Here now a few images from my Spring Garden. Don't you just love all the little flowers in the Spring? Have you planted anything yet? Maybe a vegetable garden? Flowerbeds?

Have a nice evening and see you hopefully soon. Just so you all know, while not writing much myself, I have been browsing your all's blogs and promise to leave comments again shortly. Take Care!






3 comments:

  1. I agree, those blossoms and flowers are divine! I love them so much, wish I could smell them as well ;-)

    My answer to your question:
    I would like to knit in Italy because I think they have prettier patterns than we do in America. I have an Italian friend who knits, but she doesn't read patterns, yet she has a bunch of Italian pattern books - mostly baby clothes - and you guys would not believe how gorgeous they are. Only I don't read Italian, so I can't knit them...plus I LOVE Italian food, so I could eat something yummy during breaks from knitting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to read your font once again.. Missed it.. Anyhow whoever the person was that told you about also finding time for yourself and the things you love to do as your crafts and blog was very wise....
    anyhow love your flower pics spring is such a lovely time of the year when all starts blooming dont ya think?
    Sometimes real life does get in the way of the things we love but sometimes you have to make time for yourself or you get all rattled .. time spent doing the things you love also means your a happier person.
    my humble opinion
    In regards to crafting or in my case loomknitting somewhere or anywhere in the world I think it would be in germany. reason being I think the yarn there is wonderful so many varieties and colors and such. Also maybe I could actually find someone to teach me to needle knit, not that I would give up looming.. Never.
    but the fact is as you know I have tried to needle knit but it is another language to me.. Oh well maybe someday..
    oh would love to sit at a lovely mountain lake trees all around me., blue sky above me green grass under me...... what would be more perfect??? nothing I can think of.. oh yea and tons of yarns all around me in all colors of the rainbow.... Hugs my friend till next time...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...