Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Humpday and a little something.....

Howdy.......Once again it is Wednesday and with that, what we call "Hump day" here in the US. Most people look happy upon this day as it signifies moving toward the end of the week and the weekend. Oh Joy!  Now we have something to look forward to. 2 more days till Friday! Just think....YOU can do it, it's almost here.



Some of you knew yesterday was my Birthday and send me Greetings. For those of you who did a "Big Thank You". It made my day.

Yesterday evening Mausi had a wonderful surprise for me. I went to walk the dogs, as I do every evening and when I came back and walked into my room, there was a big surprise on my desk. She had made me all these lovely things on her looms. Included where 1 hat, a long bag which is used for plastic bag storage, 2 potholders, 1 square scrubby and 1 round one and last but not least, a soap safer. Next to it was this very lovely Birthday Card. To top it all of, it was all made in my favorite color Red with white stripes. I must say she got quite good at it and just LOVE how everything turned out. For sure everything will be used in my kitchen in the future. Thank you once again Mausi....it was an absolute wonderful surprise and one I will not forget.. Here now I will share some pictures of those lovely things with you all.













Well off I go now.....will do some chores and hopefully do a little bit more crafting on my own stuff today. See you all soon again!

3 comments:

  1. those are all so lovely! How thoughtful! Happy Birthday wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Erika! Happy belated Birthday. It sounds like you had a good day. Red and white do look good together - reminds me of Christmas and I just LOVE Christmas!

    I'm glad you're settled in and Mausi is such a sweet friend.

    With Love,
    Doris and Gizzy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darf man auch noch nachträglich gratulieren ?? Das mache ich hiermit sehr gerne und wünsche dir auch noch einen schönen Sonntag. Liebe Grüße aus der Lüneburger Heide von Inge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...