Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Something different - Mal was anderes

Hallo friends on this lovely spring morning! Hope you are enjoying your day so far.

Today I have a little different project for you to view. Another Easter project. It's simple and fun, but it is new to me.


A lovely spring or Easter quilt. It's made out of two panels, with batting in the middle and a fun fuzzy edging.

Now it has been embellished with yo-yo's made out of different fabrics and lots of fun buttons.





Wish the pictures had come out just a little better, as they are a little fuzzy, but I hope you can enjoy them anyway. So how do you like this?
Well for the next few days I will not be able to post as I am taking care of my lovely patient. Hope you all enjoy your upcoming weekend and hopefully I will have lots to show you when I come back next week.

Here is a picture of the nice lady I take care of. Every day with her is an adventure and lots of learning.


1 comment:

  1. Cheerful Easter images, Erica, und was fuer eine schoene Arbeit auf eine nette Frau aufzupassen...schoen, dass Du ihr helfen kannst...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...