Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good afternoon ladies. Hope your days is going well so far. Here we are having a beautiful late summer day, not to hot for a change. It's nice to be able to walk outside for a while and not break out in a sweat. And the last few evenings have been just right enough to go out, sit on the porch and enjoy the sounds of nature around. Been watching the hummingbirds come and go, and noticed that instead of 2 of them like I had for a while, there are suddenly a bunch of them, twittering around and arguing amongst themselves. The can be so feisty, don't let their size fool you. But I have enjoyed them all summer long and will miss them when they move on for the winter.

Yesterday, a friend of mine and I went to Hobby Lobby. A Treat, as you imagine. Personally I could just spend hours in that place, spend a fortune and never get enough. Does that happen to you? But ohhh shock, they already had isle and isles of Christmas stuff. How scary is that? Isn't it still August? And what happened to fall and Halloween? Are we skipping them this year? That would be a royal shame. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, it is my most favorite holiday of the year, but now already? It is getting earlier and earlier each year. Lets at least wait till the end of September or something. Well, as they say, it is just one persons opinion.

On the crocheting front.....I now made it to round 52 and I got to say it is taking longer and longer to make even one round. Not sure how many I will make total. I guess I will decide as I go along and see how big it is getting. How many rounds does the biggest one have in this crochet-a-long challenge? Have to see if I can find the answer.



For today I see Bye Bye. Have a lovely afternoon and we will see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I finished mine out at 50 rounds. It was done, just big enough for what I wanted to use it for. I will probably make several more of these, though, just because I love big grannies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you stopped by my blog. Please stop back from time to time..have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...