Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Something different ..... Sewing, you say??

Looking out of my window, it doesn't look like it is going to be a pretty day. No Sun, just sprinkles. I guess today will be a day to do some indoor activities. Maybe some more sewing?

Yes, I have been doing a few sewing projects and I thought I would show you the first one in a line of things I have on my sewing table.

This is a bag to make baked potatoes in the microwave. I really love it. It was simple to make for a beginner like me. The finished bag comes in really handy and I do love how the potatoes come out of the microwave. They don't have that hard crust on the bottom, like you get if you just stick them in the microwave with a paper towel.



Love the pretty flower fabric


Here a view of the little pocket
you slide the potatoes in





Another view




Thought I would leave you with a little picture of 
Miss Sisi Kitty!
Doesn't she look pissed off?
Wonder what she is thinking?

You all have a lovely day now and see you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...