Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Link-Yourself Monday



Good Monday Morning my Friends!

As you might have noticed, I haven't been around much this last week. This last week has been a rather difficult week for me. My cancer patient went down the final road and very sadly passed away on Friday. It was a very, very sad day for me, as I really cared for her. She had become my friend over the time I took care of her. As a Caregiver we are told not to get to attached to our patients. The truth of that is, that that is almost impossible if you see this patient every day for a long period of time and not care for this person, especially if you like them. Well to finish this, R.I.P my friend, I will think of you often. 

So now I will take a breezer today and tomorrow I will get back to stash busting and sharing. I will have a little more time for a while, until I get a new patient. 

Until than, how about you link yourself here and share what you have been working on as of late. Next week I will continue my craft journey from A-Z. Hope you come back to join me for that.

Until than..... Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. Erika, I am sorry that your patient has passed away.
    Have a nice day,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Erika, I have nominated you and your lovely blog for a Liebster Award, no strings attached though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...