Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Olympics

Hallo Friends! The weekend is here. Do I hear many "Yay, finally"?

Well the time has come again for the Olympic Winter Games. Are you watching? Personally I love the winter Olympics better than the summer one. So far I have been glued to the TV since Thursday night, when they had the first competitions started. Last night I than watched the Opening Ceremonies. Quite a beautiful show and very Russian, I thought.

Now my dilemma. As some of you may know, I am a German girl living in the USA. So who do I root for?


 Hmmm, tuff decision. Or maybe just simple......Let's just root for both!


Both countries have very large teams
and it should make for interesting competition.
Either way, I am just very much looking forward to seeing it.
My favorite is Ice Skating.
What is yours?

But I am not just sitting idle watching the Tube, but I actually got something crocheted for my house. I needed some new one's. The old one's were showing a lot of wear and tear and started to look plain yucky. Well you probably guessed it already, it was some more pot holders. I always seem to make them for other people and it was about time I made some to pretty up my own house.







Now I would like to wish you all a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
Till next time.......



2 comments:

  1. love the potholders... the colors too.. can imagine them in your kitchen..only watch winter Olympics if I run across something that interests me.ok girls are on their way over so see ya later... hugs Mausie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Topflappen, Erika! Sehr schöne Farbkombi auch. Bzgl. Olympia, naja ich schau generell eigentlich so gut wie nie Sport im TV (außer Fußball EM und WM), aber die Eröffnungsfeier jetzt hab ich mir komplett angeschaut, die war wunderschön! Besonders die bunten Häuschen, Teekannen usw., die hinterher zu Ballons wurden ♥
    LG & hab einen schönen Tag!
    Nata

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...