Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Blog-Love Friday

Happy Friday to all my Bloggy Friends! Are you all ready for the upcoming weekend? What is on your agenda?

Personally I am hoping for a quiet weekend, with some hooky time, playtime with the critters, maybe a nice walk and even catching up with a favorite show or two. Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?

Today I thought I would share 4 more blogs with you that I like and you might not have heard of. Hope you find something like there. Please leave them a nice comment to let them know you have visited. They will appreciate it. Enjoy!



4. Lazy Daisy Jones


A little Poem:

I like my yarn, I like my crochet. I like my craft room And making something new The room keeps getting fuller, There never is enough. Watch out you don't trip Over any of that stuff. Once it all fit in totes, Maybe just three or four. Now its dozens of totes and boxes Covering the floor. I can't control the need To keep collecting more and more And if I don't stop adding I won't be able to see the floor. There are labeled totes and boxes So I know just what's in each, But now they're stacked so high They are mostly out of reach. I think I have a problem, I don't gamble and don't drink, But these crafts are my obsession. I need an intervention, don't you think?


And now just a little Critter Love



Wishing you all a lovely, relaxing weekend from my neck of the woods to yours......

4 comments:

  1. love the critters picture... never can get mine all in one place... I am working on a camo hexagon granny .. my grandson wants a blanket so of course this grandma is gonna comply... hope oyu have a great weekend my friend.. Enjoy... hugs Mausie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika, thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comment on the coasters I crocheted. I love your blog and would love to join in your link party tomorrow, thanks for the invite. I would love to become a follower of your blog and I hope you will join mine too, I love meeting new crochet friends. Have a nice Sunday and see you tomorrow.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika, by the way the photo's of the cat and dogs are just too cute. Are they all yours? My dog Bosco used to like his photo taken when he was a puppy but he is 6 years old now and sometimes does not want his photo taken! Take care and I'm following you now on GFC and bloglovin and I would love it if you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erika, I've been lucky enough to have some hooky time this weekend. I'm working on some summer baby clothes for my grandson Archie with the left over yarn I used for may waistcoat.
    It being Sunday I was able to try out a new recipe in my slow cooker today. I'm always up early and I loaded the slow cooker with some pork and balsamic vinegar and some other ingredients (the recipe is posted on my G+ page) The smell was delicious as it wafted through the house. I did some roasted veggies which were tossed in some oil with lots of black pepper and garlic. The gravy made from the meat juices was gorgeous. It's so nice to take my time cooking at the weekend, everything is so rushed in the week as we both work full time jobs.
    Your poem is great and most of us can relate to the stash in boxes and totes all over the floor. I haven't been crafting long enough yet to have a large stash, I do have just one tote full so far and it' lives in my wardrobe.
    Thanks for the links to some beautiful blogs, that Bunny with the carrot from Luz Patterns is so cute
    Have a good week
    linda-dawn-designs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...