Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Market Bag


Ladies, can you believe it? I actually made something else than a Mandela.

I found this pretty red and white striped cotton yarn
and knew right away what I wanted to make with it.
The design is my own
and I think it came out pretty good.


Here is my bag hanging next to my favorite bird.....
.....you know the one I mean, haha


Here you can see the whole bag in one piece
all nice and stretched out.


A little close up.


What do you think?
Did it come out ok?

Well till next time from my neck of the woods......

6 comments:

  1. I like your new market bag - It looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great bag and it will take up a lot of things - as crochet bags usually grow by filling ;-)
    LG Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That cotton looks so soft and has worked up so neatly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, well done.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, die sieht echt super aus!! ♥ Gefällt mir total, das Garn ist auch klasse. Schönen Sonntag noch!
    LG Nata

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...